A Growth And Maintenance Diet For Most Fruit & Insect-Eating Geckos, Like Crested Geckos, Giant Geckos And Phelsuma Day Geckos.
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food on to a spoon or feeding dish. If your pet doesn’t readily accept CrestGel™ try using a spoon to put the food in front of its mouth. Feed late in the day as Crested Geckos are most active at night. We suggest up to 0.1 Oz (3g) every 2 or 3 days for adults and 0.04 Oz (1g) daily for babies. Always remove any remaining food after the feeding period.
- Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
- A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
- To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with any unclean utensil or fingers.
- CrestGel™ can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
- Never use CrestGel™ after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
- After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.