A Growth And Maintenance Diet For Most Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards, Like Bearded Dragons, Ocellated Lizards & Water Dragons.
- No Mixing Required -Just squeeze out the soft, flavour-filled formulation from the spout and feed!
- A Ready-To-Use Paste-Type Food – This highly flavourful nutrient mix is ideally suited for lizards that use their tongues to sense or partake of the food and are partial to fruit flavours.
- Delightful Taste – Even when switching from other foods, your reptiles will quickly accept DragonGel™ due to the texture and taste.
- Lab-Verified Nutrient Mix – Rich in mealworm meal and carefully selected fruit ingredients, like mango. Contains all the necessary nutrients fruit and insect-eating lizards need to live a long and health-filled life while eliminating the need for added calcium or other mineral supplements.
- Formulated following extensive feeding trials at the Hikari® Aquatic Lab and the successful breeding of Bearded Dragons using DragonGel™ exclusively.
- A Specially Designed Pouch Maintains Quality -The proprietary DragonGel™ production process eliminates parasite and bacterial concerns while the lack of preservatives reduces the chance of longer term health issues.
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food on to a spoon or feeding dish. If your pet doesn’t readily accept DragonGell™ try using a spoon to put the food in front of its mouth. Feed late in the day as Bearded Dragons are most active at night. We suggest up to 0.1 Oz (3g) every 2 or 3 days for adults and 0.04 Oz (1g) daily for babies. Always remove any remaining food after the feeding period.
- Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
- A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
- To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with any unclean utensil or fingers.
- DragonGel™ can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
- Never use DragonGell™ after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
- After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.